Since 1954, House of Doors Inc. (Brookfield, IL) has been Chicagoland’s leader in supplying, installing and servicing commercial sectional doors, rolling steel doors, high speed doors, dock equipment and electric operators. Our commitment to customer satisfaction is our top priority! We strive to provide quality products, expert installation, and superior service after the sale, all at competitive prices.
House of Doors, Inc. is seeking an outgoing, experienced and reliable Sales Representative for our commercial overhead and rolling steel door division due to our tremendous growth. The right candidate for this position will have 5 plus years of experience in outside sales, preferably in commercial building products, building materials, doors, construction materials and products, as well as project estimating and management. The successful candidate is required to possess the right sales techniques, the ability to develop customers and follow through with commitments, as well as a strong belief in the mission and goals of the company.
- Develop relationships with General Contractors, Engineers, Owners, Developers and other end users.
- Perform take-offs from plans and interpret specifications.
- Obtain supplier and/or subcontractor quotations.
- Participate in plan and estimate reviews.
- Prepare material and labor estimates and submit quotes for prospective bids.
- Manage project to completion.
- Conduct site evaluations.
- Provide customer service.
- Perform related duties as assigned.
- Prospecting for new customers.
- Promote service department.
- Complete assignments on time.
- Most important – The ability to sell and close the proposal.
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and ability required.
- Minimum of 5 years direct sales experience.
- Excellent negotiation skills.
- Strong entrepreneurial drive and work ethic.
- Proven success in prospecting and developing a territory.
- Experience working closely with prospective clients to understand their business objectives.
- Ability to manage accounts and/or territory.
- Ability to work on a team as well as independently.
- Proficient in the use of a computer and related software (Word, Excel, etc.), including utilizing customer relationship management system (CRM).
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Proven track record demonstrating ability to consistently achieve and exceed sales goals.
- Detail-oriented with a high level of accuracy.
- Ability to perform duties with a sense of urgency, exceeding customer expectations.
- Must be a self-starter and self-managed.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to work in a dynamic fast-paced environment.
- Ability to manage high volume workflow.
- A proven track record of prospecting for new business.
Interested and qualified candidates should complete our online application or send a resume along with salary history to email@example.com or House of Doors Inc. Attn. Troy Piper, 9038 W Ogden Avenue, Brookfield, IL 60513
House of Doors offers a complete compensation package (salary, commissions and bonus), company auto, 401(k) and excellent benefits with potential to earn 6 figure income.